The Class Progress tool allows you to see statistics and details for your current students in a course. You can see student data ranging from attendance to quiz grades. The Class Progress page shows stats on content, objectives, logins, and grades.
Class Progress Page
- To access Class Progress, click on Resources > Class Progress.
- To view progress by group or sections, use the Filter to dropdown.
- The first page is the Class Progress page.
- Click the progress bar to view a student's progress by module. Or click on their name to see a different view.
- By selecting the student’s name, you will be brought to the student's Progress Summary page.
Here, you can view activity in the past 7 days, 30 days, or all time. By selecting the links in the sidebar, you can view more in-depth summaries.
- Click on each course tool on the left of the Progress Summary to see details for the student selected.
- You can view a user’s login dates as well as number of logins by viewing the login tracker in the class progress page or by selecting Login History in the user progress page.
- By hovering over the tracker, a box will open over it, showing the date and number of logins on that date. Scroll the mouse over the graph to view other dates.
Grade Progress Quick Check
- Just like in the Login Tracker, you can hover over the Grades column and quickly view grade scores.
See User Progress Tutorial Video from D2L: