See Connect a Rubric to a Grade Column for information about connecting a rubric to a grade column.
- Rubrics may be tied directly to a Grade item (gradebook column) for manually graded assignments where no connection to a D2L tool exists, such as with a face-to-face assignment or attendance.
- Students are not able to see the rubric before it is graded, so you would need to make a document and post it for them in Content in order for them to use it to guide their work; however, they can see the rubric score and feedback via Grades.
- Click Grades in the navbar.
- Select the Enter Grades tab.
- Locate the grade item, then select Grade All from the context menu next to it.
- Click on the Rubrics tool icon () in the Assessment column.
- Complete and save the rubric.