See Connecting a Rubric to a Grade Column for information about connecting a rubric to a grade column.
- Rubrics may be tied directly to a Grades item (gradebook column) for manually graded assignments, where no connection to an activity exists, such as with a face-to-face assignment or a non-connected grade item.
- Students are not able to see the rubric at anytime so you would need to make a document and post it for them; however, they can see the rubric score and feedback via Grades.
- On the Enter Grades tab of the Grades page, select Grade All from the context menu next to Grade item.
- Click on the Rubrics tool icon () in the Assessment column for a specified student.
- Complete and save the rubric.