ePortfolio is a personal portfolio tool for storing, organizing, reflecting on, and sharing items that represent your learning. You can include documents, graphics, audio files, videos, presentations, course work, etc. that demonstrate your improvement or mastery in a certain area. You decide what items you want to include in your ePortfolio, how you want to organize them, and who you want to share them with.
An artifact is an individual item in ePortfolio that can be shared with others.
- Click on Resources on the navbar and choose ePortfolio.
- On the My Items tab, click Add.
- Select the object type (in this example, File Upload).
- Click Upload and then browse to the file you want to upload on your computer.
- Click Add.
- Click Next.
- Edit the name and description if desired, then add any relevant tags (tags will be used for searching and collections). Click Save.
- Click Save and Close.