The Survey tool is useful for getting feedback about your course. This information can be used to help improve your course and allows you to keep a record of the students’ opinions or keep them anonymous. One way to summarize your survey data is to create either a survey report or to view the survey statistics.
Create a Survey Report
- Go to Assessments > Surveys.
- Choose the survey for which you are going to create a report.
- Click Reports Setup tab.
- Click Add Report
- Enter a Report Name, choose Report Type, Release date and who you want to Release Report To.
- Click Save & Save and Close.
View a Survey Report
- Click the dropdown next to the survey, choose Reports.
- Choose the report you want to view.
- Choose the From & To dates for attempts completed.
- Click Done.
- To view the report, click either Generate CSV Report, (a sample is below.)
Or click Generate HTML Report (a sample is below).
View Survey Statistics
- Click Statistics in the dropdown next to the survey you choose.
- The survey statistics will be displayed.