This feature is used to grant one or more students access to your assignments outside of the date/time restrictions set for the rest of the class..
Adding Special Access
- In the Dropbox, Quiz or Survey editor, click on the Restrictions tab.
- Scroll down to Special Access and click Add Users to Special Access.
- Use the Special Access Properties screen to enter the new dates and/or time limits you wish to grant for the student(s).
The options available vary depending on which tool you are modifying. (See image below.)
- Select the check box beside each appropriate student's name.
- Click Add Special Access.
- Click Save.
- The student will now show in the Advanced Availability section with the Special Access Properties listed next to their name.
- You can edit or delete any students’ special access by clicking the Edit or Remove icons beside their names.
NOTE: This process can be repeated to give individualized special access to as many students as needed.