Instructors can limit access to a dropbox by setting availability dates on the Restrictions tab.
- On the New Folder or Edit Folder page, click on the Restrictions tab.
- In the Availability section, set the dropbox folder's Start Date, Due Date, and End Date.
- Click Save & Close.
- The Start Date is the date that the dropbox opens for students to submit.
- The Due Date is the date you want the assignment to be due, but the dropbox will still accept papers after the Due Date.
- The End Date is the date that the dropbox closes and will no longer accept papers. You can set an End Date without a Due Date if you do not want to accept late paper submissions.