Follow the steps below to request extended student access to a course in D2L, either for a student with an incomplete or to retrieve activity records for a dropped student.
NOTE: This will only affect your Brightspace classroom, not the student's academic record in iStar. If you are extending course access for a student with an incomplete, the incomplete record must be submitted through the appropriate channels. Contact your Division Operations Manager (DOM) for details.
- Log into Brightspace.
- Go into the course for which you want to add extended access for a student.
- Locate the Support widget.
- Select User Access.
- Choose the Extended Course Access for a Student.
- Complete the form that opens up. Make sure you select the relevant role from the drop down menu
in Step 6.
- Once you have completed the form, click Submit.