Follow the steps below to request extended student access to a course in D2L, either for a student with an incomplete or to retrieve activity records for a dropped student.
NOTE: This will only affect your D2L classroom, not the student's academic record in iStar.
- Log into D2L.
- Locate the Support widget.
- Select User Access.
- Choose the Extended Course Access for a Student.
- On the form that opens up, under Select a Course, select the semester from the Course Filters.
- Indicate either Credit or CE.
- Select from Courses Available.
- Enter Select End Date and click Populate.
- Select the student's name from the list.
- Click Submit.