In order for students to view their quiz results (e.g. questions answered incorrectly), you will need to create a submission view for that quiz.
Default view: A default quiz submission view will appear to users after each quiz attempt submission. The standard default view shows students a message that they have successfully submitted the quiz and, if the quiz is set up to be graded immediately upon completion, shows them their score. You cannot set a time limit for the default view.
Additional view: Alternatively, you can create a customized student view.
Create an additional submission view
- Click Assessments on the navbar and choose Quizzes.
- Click on the name of the quiz you want to edit.
- Click on the Submission Views tab.
- Click Add Additional View to create a new submission view.
- Enter a Name for your view.
Optional: Enter a Message that will display to users after each submission.
- Set a Date to determine when this submission view will begin displaying. By default, users will see the submission view immediately after a quiz submission. (You can put any date here, such as the date after the quiz has closed.)
NOTE: The only way to end a submission view is to make another one with less rights that begins the day you want the previous view to end, or add a time limit (in minutes).
- Select the IP Restriction check box to limit where users are allowed to view their quiz submissions. IP address restrictions reflect the same IP restrictions set in the quiz Restrictions tab's Optional Advanced Restrictions.
NOTE: IP Restriction has limitations so discuss with LSC Online staff before choosing this option.
- If your quiz allows multiple attempts and you would like to restrict the submission view based on which attempt, you can make those choices.
- Select the Limited Duration check box and enter a time in minutes to indicate how long users can view a quiz submission.
- You can customize and display questions, responses, answers, scores, and statistics to users in the submission view using the options listed in the View Details section.
- Click Save.