In order for students to view their quiz results (e.g. questions answered incorrectly), you will need to create a submission view for that quiz.
Default view: A default quiz submission view will appear to users after each quiz attempt submission. The standard default view shows students a message that they have successfully submitted the quiz and, if the quiz is set up to be graded immediately upon completion, shows them their score. You cannot set a time limit for the default view.
Additional view: Alternatively, you can create a customized student view.
Create an additional submission view
- Click Assessments on the navbar and choose Quizzes.
- Click on the name of the quiz you want to edit.
- Click on the Submission Views tab.
- Click Add Additional View to create a new submission view.
- Enter a Name for your view. "Review" is a meaningful name.
Optional: Enter a Message that will display to users after each submission.
View Restriction Options
- Set a Date to determine when this submission view will begin displaying. By default, users will see the submission view immediately after a quiz submission. (You can put any date here, such as the date after the quiz has closed.)
- IP Address
- IP address restrictions reflect the same IP restrictions set in the quiz Restrictions tab's Optional Advanced Restrictions.
Attempt (only visible if you allow more than one attempt )
- Limiting the view based on a score is only applicable if you allow multiple attempts. Contact your LSC-OnlineRepresentative for more information on this restriction.
- Select the Limited Duration check box and enter a time in minutes to indicate how long users can view a quiz submission immediately following the submission.
View Details Options
You can customize the display of questions, responses, answers, scores, and statistics to users in the submission view using the options listed in the View Details section.
- Select to show questions, Yes or No.
- If Yes, select what you want to show your students.
- Select Score option or Statistics option as needed.
- Click Save.