If your quizzes do not automatically publish to the gradebook, it is likely because the Assessment tab for the quiz is not configured correctly.
Configuring a Quiz to Publish Grades
- On the Assessment Tab, make sure that you have linked the quiz to a grade item. You will do this in the Grade Item dropdown menu.
- Make sure the "Allow attempt to be set as graded immediately upon completion" checkbox is checked.
- Make sure the "Allow automatic export to grades" checkbox is checked.
If you change the configuration of the Assessments Tab after students have taken the quiz, those students' grades will not be published. You must publish them manually.
Publishing Quiz Grades Manually
- Click on Assessments in the navbar and choose Quizzes.
- Click the arrow next to the quiz and choose Grade.
- Click on the icon on the far top right of the list of names next to the word Published. Click until all boxes are UNCHECKED. Click Save. Then Click the Publish icon again to reselect all of the name. (If you have more than one page of students, you will need to do this for each page.)
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen.