Manually Grading Quiz Questions
- On the Manage Quizzes page, click Grade from the context menu of the quiz you want to grade.
- Click the Questions tab to view quiz responses by question.
- Select Grade Individual Responses.
- If you do not want to see the student names while grading to avoid bias, check Blind Marking.
- If you only want to see question attempts that you have not graded yet, uncheck View Graded Responses.
- Click on a question.
- The Grade Question tools let you step through each of the student's responses to this question.
You can also change the paging to show up to 20 responses per page.
- Grade the student's response that you appears below the Question Responses heading.
- Click Save and Continue to go to the next response. Click Save to stay on the current response. Click Go Back to Questions to finish grading this question.