Enroll Multiple Users Using a Text File
Group Managers have the ability to enroll multiple users into a Community Group by importing a text file (.txt or .csv) that includes the users’ Org Defined IDs and assigned Roles in the community.
- On the Navbar, choose Communication > Classlist.
- Click the Add Participants button, then choose Import users from a file on your computer.
- Click the Sample Text File to download or open an example of the correct format for the Org Defined IDs (LSCS Employee ID) and assigned Roles (Group Manager, Faculty, or Student). Some browsers may ask you to save or download the file.
- The format should be “Org Defined ID, Role.” Org Defined ID is Employee ID Number. Role for each person will be Student or Faculty.
- One person per line.
- Save the file with a new name after you have added all participants.
- Click the Browse button.
- Browse to the text file (.txt or .csv) that contains the required user information and select it.
- Click Import.
NOTE: Only existing Brightspace users can be added using this process.