Enrolling Multiple Users in a Community Group Using a Text File
Group Managers have the ability to enroll multiple users into a Community Group by importing a text file (.txt or .csv) that includes the users’ Org Defined IDs and assigned Roles in the community.
- On the navbar, choose Communication >> Classlist.
- Click the Add Participants button, then choose Import users from a file on your computer.
- The format should be “Org Defined ID, Role"
- Click the Sample Text File to download an example of the correct format for the Org Defined IDs (LSCS Employee ID) and assigned Roles (Group Manager, Faculty, or Student).
- Navigate to the text file (.txt or .csv) that contains the required user information.
- Click Import.
NOTE: Only existing D2L users can be added using this process. And only Group Managers have this option.