Retrieving Grades and Attendance for Dropped Students
To find the grades or attendance for a student who has withdrawn or been dropped from a course, please see Viewing Attendance & Grades for Withdrawn (Unenrolled) Users.
Retrieving Submissions for Dropped Students
Follow the steps below to retrieve submissions and activity records for a dropped student.
- Log into Brightspace.
- Go into the course for which you want to add extended access for a student.
- Locate the Support widget.
- Select User Access.
- Choose the Extended Course Access for a Student.
- Complete the form that opens up. Make sure you select the Removed Student role from the drop down menu
in Step 6.
- Once you have completed the form, click Submit.
The student will appear in your classlist (but will not have any access to the course) so that you can retrieve submissions and course activity for the student.