Retrieving Grades and Attendance for Dropped Students
To find the grades or attendance for a student who has withdrawn or been dropped from a course, please see Viewing Attendance & Grades for Withdrawn (Unenrolled) Users.
Retrieving Submissions for Dropped Students
Follow the steps below to retrieve submissions and activity records for a dropped student.
- Log into D2L.
- Go into the course for which you want to retrieve student submissions.
- Locate the Support widget.
- Select User Access.
- Choose Withdrawn Student Reporting
- On the form that opens up, under Select a Course, select the semester from the Course Filters.
- Indicate either Credit or CE.
- Select from Courses Available.
- Enter User Name or ID Number under Student Selection and click Lookup.
10. Select Student's Name and click on Submit.
The student will appear in your Classlist (but will not have any access to the course) so that you can retrieve submissions and course activity for the student.