- These instructions include tutorial videos from McGraw-Hill. It is highly recommended that you read the steps and watch the videos before performing them.
- LSC-Online does not have access to your McGraw-Hill account. For integration issues, please contact your McGraw-Hill representative.
McGraw-Hill's ALEKS is one of the most powerful educational tools available for learning STEM subjects. ALEKS combines advanced learning technology with the flexibility of the Internet, and provides an interactive tutoring system with unmatched features and capabilities.
Getting Your Course Set Up
The ALEKS integration has been enabled for appropriate courses. If you do not see the appropriate ALEKS option for your subject when following the steps below, request ALEKS for your course by following these steps:
- Send an email to VTAC@lonestar.edu.
- Include a list of the courses, complete with section numbers and terms, in which you want to use ALEKS.
Adding the ALEKS integration to Your D2L Course
- Open your course in D2L.
- Go to Content and select the module where you want to insert the ALEKS integration (for example, add a module and give it a name such as "ALEKS").
- In your module, click the Add Existing Activities button, and select Third-party Integrations.
- Select McGraw-Hill Campus Math or ALEKS Chemistry/Science from the list.
- LSC-Kingwood math courses use McGraw-Hill Campus Gateway Connect.
- Watch the video below or view these instructions to pair ALEKS to your D2L course and synchronize the gradebook.