- Go to the Course Activities menu in the navbar and select Quizzes.
- On the Manage Quizzes page, click the title of the quiz.
- Click the Add/Edit Questions button.
- Check the box next to each question you want to mark as "Bonus," and click the Edit Values link above the column headers.
NOTE: Randomly drawn questions from a Question Pool cannot be marked as bonus.
- Select the checkbox under the Bonus column for each question.
- Click Save.
NOTE: The bonus value is equal to the points value assigned to the quiz question.