You can record a video using TechSmith Knowmia without leaving your D2L course.
NOTE: The TechSmith Capture recorder is not currently supported by Mac OS11 (Big Sur). If you rely heavily on Knowmia for your courses, it is recommended that you wait to upgrade until this compatibility issue has been resolved.
- From the navbar, select Content.
- Select the module where you'd like to record a TechSmith Knowmia video.
- From the Add Existing Activities drop-down menu, select TechSmith Knowmia.
Your TechSmith Knowmia library loads, displaying your available media and the Launch Capture button.
- To begin recording, click the Launch Capture button.
- The recorder should open. (If this is your first time recording a video, a popup will appear asking you to download the recorder. Go through the steps of downloading and installing.)
- Record your video using this TechSmith Knowmia tutorial as a guide.
- When you are finished recording, your video will show up in your library.
- At that point, you can Add the TechSmith Knowmia Video to Your D2L Course.