Record Directly in D2L Using TechSmith Relay
- From the navbar, select Content.
- Select the module where you'd like to record a TechSmith Relay video.
- From the Add Existing Activities drop-down menu, select TechSmith Relay.
Your TechSmith Relay library loads, displaying your available media and the record button.
- To begin recording, click the Record button.
Learn more about capturing your TechSmith Relay video.
- The recorder should open. (If this is your first time recording a video, a popup will appear asking you to download the recorder. Go through the steps of downloading and installing.)
- Record your video using this TechSmith Relay tutorial as a guide.
- When you are finished recording, your video will show up in your library.
- At that point, you can Add the TechSmith Relay Video to Your D2L Course.