When changes are made to the Assessment tab of a quiz after student submissions are made, those changes will not apply to the existing submissions. The result is that the grades for the existing submissions will not be automatically published to the gradebook. In these cases, instructors must manually publish the existing quiz grades.
Manually Publish Quiz Grades
- Click Course Activities > Quizzes.
- Click the drop-down menu next to the quiz title, and then select Grade.
- Click the Published icon located in the upper right of the list of attempts. This action selects all of the attempts.
- Click the Save and Close button.
1. Click the Published icon twice to deselect, and then click Save.
2. Click the Published icon once more to select all again.
3. Click Save and Close. Change the records displaying per page from 20 to a larger number to ensure all student submissions are listed on the first page so that none are missed.