This article explains adding a StudyMate Class project and grade item in D2L. For information on different project types and editing templates and activities, please see the StudyMate Class Instructor Guide on the Respondus.com website.
Adding a StudyMate Class Project
- Within the course in D2L, navigate to the module where the project is to be located.
- Click Add Existing Activities then choose Third-party Integrations.
- Choose StudyMate Class.
- Click on the topic you just created to configure it.
- Give the project a Title, such as “Module One Review” and choose the configuration you want it to have. Click Save Project Configuration.
- Click on the dropdown menu for the Studymate Item you just configured and choose Edit Title (or simply click on the name “StudyMate Class”) and replace it with a more meaningful name, such as “Module One Review.”
Creating a Grade Item for a StudyMate Class Project
- Go to the Settings tab of the StudyMate project.
- In the grading section, click Enable Grading. Give the grade item a name (this should be a new name, not one that is already in the gradebook). It will be added automatically to the Gradebook.
- Choose Numeric Grade and enter the maximum number of points the item is worth.
See more Respondus StudyMate Class documentation for instructions on setting up StudyMate Class Projects: