Forms provide a structured interface for students to enter information. They have a variety of uses including enabling students to add information to files they upload to their ePortfolios or to capture information about their educational experiences.
- Click Course Management, then click Course Admin, then select Forms.
- Click New Form Template.
- Enter a Title and (optionally) a Description and click Save.
- Enter the fields you wish to have filled out by the students.
- System fields: Automatically populated with information from a student's profile when the student completes the form template.
- Custom Fields: These fields can be titled as needed, and work with multiple different input types including, but not limited to, Text fields, Radio buttons, Checkboxes, File Upload, and more.
- Selecting each data type will open further options to select from.
- Section Header: Acts as a visual page break separation from one part of a form to another.