LSC-Online will provide Online Teaching Certification (OTC) reports one month prior to the beginning of every long semester. Any information needed regarding the status of a faculty member’s OTC completion between reporting times can be found via MyWorkshops. We recommend all campuses access this report for the most up to date information because faculty assignments, staffing, and hiring are constantly changing; also, the OTC is an on-demand online course so newly certified faculty are continually being added.
Please use the following steps:
- Log in to MyWorkshops.
- From the Main Menu, select Management Self Service >Team Learning > Team Learning.
- Change the Search Filter to Completed Certifications. You will be able to view all faculty members who report to you by leaving All Learners as the default in the For field and clicking Go.
- View the results (please see the notes below):
- Online Teaching Certification Quick On-Boarding expires 1 year from the Completed Status Date
- Online Teaching Certification expires 3 years from the Completed Status Date
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What about the faculty who completed the Angel certification?
All Angel certifications expired as of Fall 2016.
Q: What about the faculty who completed the D2L Basic Foundations Course?
No. The Basic Foundations Course was a pre-requisite for the Online Teaching Certification.