You may wish to allow your students to download your Knowmia videos. This way, they can view them repeatedly even if they do not always have internet access or if their internet access is poor.
To Allow Your Student to Download Videos
- Click on Course Activities and choose Knowmia to access your Knowmia videos.
- Click on the video you want to allow students to download.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Check "Allow media download" under Media Settings.
- Add the Knowmia video to your class.
For Students to Download Videos
- Access the Knowmia video in your content.
- Below the video click on the More link then click Download.