There are two communities that faculty can join to collaborate on Brightspace.
LSC D2L Community Group
Lone Star has a community group located in D2L so that faculty can collaborate on D2L topics.
To join the LSC D2L Community:
- Click on VTAC Support in the navbar.
- Click on the User Access tab.
- Click on Enroll in LSC D2L Community.
Desire2Learn has introduced the Product Idea Exchange, hosted on the Brightspace Community site. This is a place where you can share your ideas on how to make the Learning Environment better, discuss them with fellow Community members and cast your vote for ideas that you would like to see developed. As a user of the Product Idea Exchange, you can share your ideas for future enhancements and monitor the ideas of others.
Getting Started: Create Your Brightspace Community Account
- Go to https://community.brightspace.com/
- Click the Become a Member button.
- Complete the enrollment form.
- Click Sign Up.
Find Ideas That Have Already Been Submitted
- Log in to the Brightspace Community: https://community.brightspace.com/
- Click Product Ideas Exchange.
- Enter search criteria in the Search field and click the magnifying glass or press Enter.
- Search results can be filtered by different criteria in the left-hand column.