If you have group manager access to a community group, you can add anyone in the system to your group by following the steps listed below:
- Click on the community group from your D2L homepage.
- Click on Collaboration in the navbar, then choose Classlist.
- Click on the Add Participants button at the top and choose “Add existing users.”
- Enter the name in the search field and click on the magnifying glass.
- Check the box to the left of the name.
- Select a Role for the new participant.
- Click Enroll Selected Users.
NOTE: If there is more than one user with that name in the results, ask the user for the correct ID number so you can choose the right person.
You can also Enroll Multiple Users in a Community Group.