Accessing the Calendar
Click the Resources menu in the navbar, then select Calendar.
Click Go to Calendar from the Calendar widget drop-down menu.
Changing calendar color
- Click the Change Calendar Colors icon from the calendar menu area.
- Select the course you want to change the color for from the drop-down list in Calendar Colors.
- Click the desired calendar color. Lighten or darken the color by moving the arrow on the side of the color bar up and down.
- Click Done.
You can print a daily, weekly, or monthly calendar from the calendar views area, as well as an agenda or list view of your calendar. Click Print and select your Print Options.
Adding calendars to your display
- Click the calendar menu, then click the Add Calendar icon.
- On the Add Calendars page, select the calendars that you want to display in the calendar content area.
- Click Add.
- Each course is assigned its own identifying color by default.
Removing a calendar from your display
Click the Remove Calendar icon beside the course you want to remove from the calendar menu area.
Setting your active course calendar
You can switch your current course by changing your active course calendar. Select a course from the calendar menu to activate it.
Any event instructors create, and any schedule you view, applies to the course and is viewable in the calendar content area.
Active calendars in the calendar menu
Because you can seamlessly move from one course to another using the Calendar tool, instructors can plan schedules simultaneously for multiple courses, by day, week, or month.
Type of calendar events
Here are two different types of events in the Calendar tool:
Availability events indicate the availability and due dates of course objects in the Calendar tool, but do not have to be created using the Calendar tool. Once you are enrolled in a course, all objects for that course that you enable to display in the calendar will be visible. You can set due dates for course objects, edit, and delete availability events directly from the Calendar tool.
General (Content) events
These are events you create within the Calendar tool. Instructors can create multiple events for the same course object, and include details of presenters, location, and a seating chart for the event.
Viewing a course schedule in Calendar
Select a course from the calendar menu. You will see the course name display as the menu name. Click on it to view that course's schedule.