Make Instructor Feedback Visible
Instructor feedback for a quiz is published when the grades are. However, for the feedback to be visible, you must set up a submission view:
- On the Manage Quizzes page, click on the quiz name.
- Click on the Submission Views tab once you are in the edit quiz view.
- Click on the Add Additional View button.
- Give the submission view a name. Scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Be sure the radio button next to “Show all questions with user responses” is selected.
- Check the box next to “Show question answers.”
- Click Save.
NOTE: The quiz grades must be published, even if the quiz is not associated with a grade item, for the submission view to be available.
For Students to View Feedback
- Go to Course Activities > Quizzes.
- Click the arrow next to the quiz name and choose Submissions.
- Click on the Attempt to see feedback.