Make Instructor Feedback Visible
Instructor feedback for a quiz is published when the grades are. However, for the feedback to be visible, you must set up a submission view:
- Click on the quiz name.
- Click on Submission Views tab once you are in edit quiz.
- Click on Add Additional View.
- Give the submission view a name. Scroll to the bottom.
- Be sure the radio button next to “Show all questions with user responses” is selected.
- Check the box next to “Show question answers.”
- Click Save.
Now students can go to Assessments > Quizzes and choose Submissions for the quiz. Click on the attempt and see their feedback.