Once you complete an offline recording, you can publish the recording to Capture Central.
Before you begin:
You must have a network connection between Capture Software and Capture Central to successfully publish presentations. If you do not have a network connection, clicking Publish results in an error.
- On the main Capture Encoder screen, click Publish.
- From the Presentation drop-down list, select the presentation you want to publish.
- From the Folder drop-down list, choose General.
- Click Publish.
- If an End User License Agreement appears, choose to accept it or not accept it, then click OK (if you do not accept the agreement, you will not be able to continue with publishing).
- After the upload completes, do either of the following, click OK.
- In the Clean up event? dialog, do one of the following:
- To remove the presentation from the list of presentations available for future publishing from Brightspace Capture Encoder, select Yes.
- To keep the presentation on the computer and have it available for future publishing from Brightspace Capture Encoder (this is useful if you have multiple portals you want to publish the presentation to), select No.