The quickest way to print an exam with answers to turn in with your grades is to use Respondus 4.0 Campuswide, a test generation application supported by LSC-Online.
See Installing or Updating Respondus Campus Wide & StudyMate Author for installation information.
- Select the Retrieval and Reports tab and click Retrieve Questions.
- Select your course from the pull-down list, and then select the exam you want to retrieve.
- Enter a name for the exam being downloaded and click the Next. In a few moments, you will receive a "Completed Successfully" prompt.
- Go to the "Preview & Publish" tab across the top.
- Select "Print Options" tab on the left, select "Exam with Answer Key" option.
- Either print the exam directly from Respondus or select the option to save the file in MS Word or rich-text format.
- To save as a file, choose the desired file format from the Save as Type menu.
See Respondus 4.0 Guides & Videos for more instructions on using the program.