The quickest and best way to print an exam with answers is to use Respondus 4.0, a test generation application supported by LSC-Online.
See Install or Update Respondus 4.0 & StudyMate Author for installation information.
- Select the "Retrieval" tab and click Retrieve Questions.
- Select the D2L server that you have previously configured.
- Select your online course from the pull-down list, and then select the quiz you want to retrieve. Enter a name for the exam being downloaded then click Next.
- A few moments later you will receive a prompt that the exam has been downloaded. Click Finish.
- Click on the "Preview & Publish" tab at the top. Select the "Print Options" tab on the left, then select Exam with Answer Key option.
- Click either Send to Printer to print the exam directly from Respondus or Save to File to save your exam in Microsoft Word or rich-text format.
- To save as a file, choose the desired file format from the Save as Type menu.
See Respondus 4.0 Guides & Videos for more instructions on using the program.