You can only update objects that you have published to the LOR in the Shared Faculty Repository. You cannot edit them in the LOR; you must edit them inside your course and then Publish to the LOR.
- Inside your course, make changes to your original object.
- Click the arrow next to the object and choose Publish to LOR.
- Change the selection to “Overwrite an existing object” and click Search.
- Search for your object, then select the object you want to overwrite and click Select.
- Click Next.
- Modify Title, Description or Keyword if needed.
- Click Publish to LOR button.