Objects that are hidden in the Learning Object Repository cannot be found by others in a search.
- Click Resources on the navbar then choose LOR.
- Then click on the Shared Faculty Repository.
- In the search field, type any identifying information you have placed on the learning object, such as keyboards or descriptions, then click Search.
- Once the object has been found, click the title, then click Edit.
- Uncheck the checkbox under Visibility labeled “Hide learning object in search results”.
- Click Save.
NOTE: Even when a file has been unhidden, only the publishing faculty can overwrite or delete the content. Other faculty members will only have the ability to edit the Meta Data and Classification.