This article explains adding a project and grade item in Brighspace. For information on different project types and editing templates and activities, please see the StudyMate Class Instructor Guide on the Respondus.com website.
Adding a StudyMate Class Project
- Within the course in Brightspace, navigate to the module where the project is to be located.
- Click Add Existing Activities then choose External Learning Tools.
- Choose StudyMate Class.
- Click on the topic you just created to configure it.
- Give the project a Title, such as “Module 1 Review” and choose the configuration you want it to have. Click Save Project Configuration.
- Click on the dropdown menu for the Studymate Item you just configured and choose Edit Title (or simply click on the name “StudyMate Class”) and replace it with a more meaningful name, such as “Module One Review.”
Creating a Grade Item for a StudyMate Class Project
- Go to the Settings tab of the StudyMate project.
- In the grading section, click Enable Grading. Give the grade item a name (this should be a new name, not one that is already in the gradebook). It will be added automatically to the Gradebook.
- Choose Numeric Grade and enter the maximum number of points the item is worth.
See more Respondus StudyMate Class documentation for instructions on setting up StudyMate Class Projects: