The following instructions are for updating all student attempts on a quiz when you have decided to award points to all students, or to change the points awarded for a particular answer.
- On the Manage Quizzes page, click Grade from the context menu of the quiz you want to grade.
- Click the Questions tab to view quiz responses by question.
- Click on a question.
- Below the Question Responses section, use one of the Grading Type options to override grades for either all your students or only those who selected a specific answer choice:
- “Give to all attempts” allows you to award points to all users who received the current question on their quiz. Type the desired point value in the text field.
- “Give to attempts with answer (#)” allows you to award points for a specific response. This is useful if a question was incorrectly set up when the quiz was created. For example, if students who completed the quiz received a grade value of 0 when they really should have received a grade value of 1, you can use this option to award them the appropriate grade value.
- You must click the Save button to save these changes before choosing another response to edit.