This feature is used to exempt one or more students from the restrictions on dates, times, or attempts in a quiz. This is the feature you should use to provide for ADA accommodations.
Adding Special Access
- On the navbar, click on Assessments and choose Quizzes.
- Click on the name of the quiz.
- Click on the Restrictions tab.
- Scroll down to “Advanced Availability” and click Add Users to Special Access.
- If you want a student to have extended dates to take the quiz, enter in the dates you would like.
- If you want to change the time limits or late behavior of the quiz, make your changes in the “Timing” area of the Special Access page.
- If you want to override the attempts allowed (for example, a student had computer problems and you want to allow him to have another attempt at the test), check the Override attempts allowed checkbox. Then set the number of attempts, and the advanced attempt conditions if desired.
- Scroll down to the “Users” section and use the checkboxes to select the student(s) you want to have the Special Access.
- Click Add Special Access.