To download an MP4 version of Capture Central videos:
- Under Resources, click on Capture Central.
- Click on Manage Presentations in the left hand column.
- Click on the title of your video.
- Scroll down and click on Transcoding Status.
- Right-Click on the Download link for the format you would like to download.
NOTE: If you see the Optimize for HTML5 button instead, you video has not been updated to the newset version of Capture. Click it to update your video for HTML5. Then click Save Changes.
- Right-click and choose "Save link as" A new dialog box pops up.
- Navigate to where you want to save your MPEG-4 Movie (.mp4).
- Give your file a meaningful filename.
- Click Save.