The following instructions are for installing Respondus 4.0 Campuswide or Respondus StudyMate Author.
NOTE: Respondus Respondus 4.0 Campus Wide or StudyMate Author only run on Windows operating systems. If you have a Mac, you can usually find Respondus 4.0 Campuswide on Faculty lab computers. StudyMate Class can be used from a Mac computer because it operates on the internet. See StudyMate Class.
To access and install Respondus Campus Wide or StudyMate Cloud & Author follow these steps:
- Go to Installing or Updating Respondus Campus Wide & StudyMate Author Download to download Respondus 4.0 or StudyMate.
[Requires login using your Lone Star College credentials.]
- Locate the saved file on your computer : or
- Double click and Run the installation. See Installing or Updating Respondus Campus Wide & StudyMate Author to get the product license and set the Respondus/Brightspace password.
- Select "I accept the terms..." and click Next.
- Click Next two more times. These are default settings. It is best not to change them.
- Click Install.
- If you see this error message, click OK and ignore it unless you plan to create math equations in your tests. In that case contact VTAC for help.
- Click Finish.
- You will find a shortcut for the program on the desktop as well as in the Start menu.