Create an ePortfolio Presentation
Creating a Presentation
- Click on Resources on the navbar and then choose ePortfolio.
- Choose My Items and click on New Presentation.
- Under Properties, enter a Name (required).Enter Description (optional).
- Enter Tags (optional).
- Suggested entries: Presentation, Subject, Last Name
Click Content/Layout tab (the presentation is auto saved when switching tabs).The Edit Presentation Navigation and Edit Page Layout links are both optional and most often left as default.
- Pages pane: This will contain each of the sections of the presentation.
- Content Area 1 pane: Contains the main body of content of the selected Page.
- Content Area 2 pane: Contains the minor body of content of the selected Page.
- Click the arrow next to the default New Page, then click Page Properties.
- Change the Title as needed then click Save.
- Click Add Component under Content Area 1.
- Add the desired type of content.
- To add a new page, click the New Page icon under the Pages pane.
- Change the title as needed and click Save
- The Content Area 1 and 2 panes will update to show the newly created page’s content.
- Repeat steps above to add content for this new content page.
- Examples include:
- Text Area (HTML Editor)
- Form entry fields
- Click the Banner tab, then enter a banner title and description. Both are optional but suggested.
- Theme selection is optional.
- To preview the presentation at any time, either:
- Click the View Presentation link near the title;
- Click the down arrow next to the title and choose View.
- Click Close to exit the presentation once you are finished editing it.