Student photos are loaded into iStar and are available for view once a student obtains a student ID. The student’s photo can be viewed individually in the student record or through the ‘Advisor Center’ in My Advisees (an advisor must be assigned to student).
Navigation - Single Student
- Go to Campus Community > Student Services Center
- Enter the Student ID or name to bring up the correct student and click Search.
- Click on "Demographic Data" to view the photo (if available).
Navigation - My Advisees
If an advisor has students assigned to them as their ‘Advisees’, a list of those students with applicable photos can be shown.
- Go to Self-Service > Advisor Center > My Advisees
- From the My Advisees screen
- Click on the Photo icon next to the student's ID to view the individual only; or
- Click on the "Include photos in list" radio button to see photos for all students assigned.
If the "Include photos in list" button is chosen, the display will show only one student at a time. Advance to the next student by selecting the arrows on the blue bar. To see the entire class, select "View All." Some students may appear as "No photo on file" if they have not yet obtained a student ID.