If you have group manager access to a community group, you can add anyone in the system by following the steps listed below:
- Click on the community group from your D2L homepage.
- Click on Communication and choose Classlist.
- Click on the Add Participants button at the top and choose “Add existing users.”
- Enter the name in the search field and click on the magnifying glass.
NOTE: If there is more than one user with that name in the results, ask the user for the correct ID number so you can choose the right person.
- Select a role for the new participant.
- Check the box before the name and click Enroll Selected Users.