Importing Quiz Questions
- Click Add/Edit Questions.
- Click Import.
- Click From an Existing Collection under Import Source.
- Choose From an Existing Collection.
- Click Select Source Collection (contains all your Question Library folders).
- Choose Question Library or a quiz from the list.
- Click Choose a section from which to import under Source Section (Select the question folders you want or Collection Root).
Questions should now appear listed below your selections.
- Select the quiz questions to include in the import.
- Click Save, Done.
Now you can enter a value in the Questions per page field to indicate how many questions to display per page. You can also choose to prevent users from moving backwards through pages once they have left a page of 1 or more questions
NOTE: When you import questions from the Question Library, your quiz will contain a copy of the questions, not the original questions.
NOTE: Limiting the amount of questions available at a time is less overwhelming than placing an entire quiz on one page.