LSC-Online is migrating from D2L Capture to a new video platform called TechSmith Relay. The Relay platform features machine captioning, video quizzing, and video editing through Camtasia.
In order to assist in this transition, TechSmith is hosting free training webinars exclusively for Lone Star College employees. These webinars will introduce users to the TechSmith Relay platform and demonstrate how to use the TechSmith integration within a D2L course. Here are the dates for webinar training:
If you cannot attend one of the webinar trainings, view a recording of the first session. Additionally, LSC-Online representatives and Professional Development staff at the campuses are working to provide other TechSmith Relay training opportunities. Check with your campus for possible training dates. LSC-Online will provide updates through this page and the Announcement widget in D2L.
To Register for an upcoming TechSmith training session
- Open the TechSmith training catalog link.
- Click the date drop-down menu on a session to see available dates for a specific training session.
- Click the training title or the Register button to complete session registration.
- Input your name and email address, and click Register.
- A confirmation will be sent to your email containing a link to join the session (If you use your LoneStar.edu account, the email might be sent to spam; make sure you check for it there).