The True-False question is in the form of a statement followed by the choice between true or false. Answer options are limited to the words "True" and "False."
NOTE: This version of creating questions is the legacy version. If you have opted in to the new Question Creation Experience, please see Create a Quiz with the New Question Creation Experience for information on creating questions.
Access the Question Library
- Click Course Activities the navbar and choose Quizzes.
- Click on the Question Library tab.
Creating a Section (Folder) to Contain the Questions
Skip this step if you already have a section for the question.
- Create a Section by clicking on the New button and choosing Section.
- Give your section a name.
- Click Save.
Adding a True/False Question
- Click on the name of the section where you want your question stored.
- Click the New button and select True or False Question (T/F).
- Complete the following fields:
- Title: (optional) It is useful to use meaningful information in the title field, but you will see this text instead of the question text when browsing the Question Library.
- Points: (required) Default is 1, but can be changed when added to a quiz.
- Difficulty: (optional) Select a number up to 5.
- Question Text: (required)
- Image & Description: (optional)
Click the Insert an Image button and choose the location of where the image resides. Locate or upload the image to add the image to the question. Once an image has been added, type in a description of the image in the box provided.
- Enumeration: Choose an option for how the answers are presented to the student.
- Style: Choose Vertical, Horizontal or Drop-down for how the answers will be displayed to the student.
- Weight (%) and Feedback: Set the correct answer's weight to 100.
Feedback is optional.
- Question Hint (optional)
- Question Feedback: (optional)
- Click Save, Save and Copy, or Save and New to save your question. Or click Preview to view your question.