LSC-Online will periodically provide Online Teaching Certification (OTC) reports. Any information needed regarding the status of a faculty member’s OTC completion between reporting times can be found via MyWorkshops. We recommend all campuses access this report as needed for the most up to date information because faculty assignments, staffing, and hiring are constantly changing; also, the OTC is an on-demand online course so newly certified faculty are continually being added.
Please use the following steps:
- Log in to MyLoneStar.
- Click on the Manager tile.
- Click on the Team Learning tile.
- To view Completed Certifications, click on Certification Status. Change the View filter to Certified and the For filter to All Learners and click Go. A list of all Certified Team Members will appear.
- To view the Certification Status of all Team Members, click on Certification Status. Set the View filter to All Certifications and the For filter to All Learners and click Go. A list of all Team Members and their Certification Status will appear.
- View the results (please see the notes below)
- Online Teaching Certification Quick On-Boarding expires 1 year from the Completed Status Date
- Online Teaching Certification expires 3 years from the Completed Status Date
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What about the faculty who completed the Angel certification?
All Angel certifications expired as of Fall 2016.
Q: What about the faculty who completed the D2L Basic Foundations Course?
No. The Basic Foundations Course was a pre-requisite for the Online Teaching Certification.