The Online Learning Consortium (OLC) is a leading professional organization devoted to advancing quality online learning by providing professional development, instruction, best practice publications, and guidance to educators, online learning professionals, and organizations around the world.
Membership provides great benefits and privileges — discounted pricing on conferences and workshops, free webinars, peer networking, early access to research and more.
We at Lone Star have an Institutional Membership.
You can set up an account on the OLC website by following the steps below.
Creating an Account on the OLC Website
- Go to https://onlinelearningconsortium.org/
- Click on Login in the top right corner of the screen.
- Fill in the registration information on the right side of the screen. Check the box that says "I agree to the terms and conditions ..." and the box that says "I'm not a robot," then click the Register button.
- Click on My Account in the top right corner.
- Click Affiliation & Membership in the left-hand column.
- Click on Select Your Organization under "Your Organization."
- Begin typing Lone Star in the blank. A list of schools will appear. Choose Lone Star College System.